Lil Sluggers Fort Wayne
What is Lil Sluggers?
Lil Sluggers is a nationally acclaimed child developmental program created to introduce children ages 2-6 to the game of baseball. Lil Sluggers classes develop important baseball skills such as throwing, catching, hitting, and base running. Developmentally appropriate equipment and games are used to teach your child the game of baseball in a fun, exciting, and positive environment.
- Lil Sluggers has small class sizes, typically 6 students per class.
- All classes are held indoors.
- Each 9 week session runs year-round.
- Each class meets once a week and lasts 45-50 minutes.
- No equipment is necessary for 2 and 3 year olds.
- For 4 and 5 year olds baseball gloves may be recommended.
Why choose Lil Sluggers?
The energetic pace of classes and small player to coach ratios are what separate us from other sports programs. That along with our years of experience and true love for the game is what makes us the best sports program for kids in Fort Wayne!